Thursday, June 25, 2009

Positive Thought

Dear friends,

I never thought I would ever leave Hyderabad and work elsewhere. But things, which are bound to happen, will happen. I had to go to a place, which is 40 hrs from Hyderabad for my first Job. Though it was painful initially, we had excellent time there, as everyone in my batch was in the same boat. There was great cohesiveness amongst us. Of course later we formed smaller groups and started sharing our personal life, stories about everything under the sun. As you know, with all relationships, there also comes up a lot of misunderstandings, thought mismatches, arguments etc…Once I was returning from my vacation, back to my workplace. I suddenly started thinking about my friend and the arguments we had. I was thinking ’I should have said this. I should have done that etc…’ Within the next one hour blood started pumping high and my mind was not in my control. I was feeling totally pressurized and soon I started feeling severe, uncontrollable headache.I did not carry pills during my journey. My headache doubled within next one hour.Later the train stopped at Vijayawada and I had my lunch and during that time. I took some mango juice. For no reason a quick thought came to my mind that it was my friends’ favorite too. Unknowingly I started recollecting the good times we shared together. For next 1 hour I was thinking about the same and surprisingly I felt relaxed. My mind was relieved of the tension. My headache was slowly reduced. I was totally fresh and I started feeling much happier.Then I was asking myself, why do lot of people ask us to be positive, control emotions etc…? I thought it might be a better anger/tension/depression control mechanism for me.Whenever I feel tensed up, I try to think of things, which relieves me off the stress.Whenever I feel depressed, I try to think of things, which boost my confidenceWhenever I feel bad about a person, I try to think of good things that person has done to me. (We all know that every one has some good and bad qualities)Why do people with great wealth and success in their career still have lot of health problems? In most of the cases they don’t deal things with positive thought. Depressing thoughts can kill or force you to throw away your god-gifted life.

The advantages of the positive thought will be,

1.Immediate relief (Once you are normal then try for the permanent solution to the irritating problem)

2.Chance to look at the good things of a person or about our past and looking back into our mistakes too (Basically self-realization)

3.Health considerations

4. Better control over the immediate task (without a better control of mind, body won’t help us and we cannot perform the task of our choice)

I have tried the above and it worked lot of times for me. I hope every person will have their own way of dealing anger and other things in their life.So lets get over with all troubles by avoiding bad thought and recollecting some good memories from our past.

Tip :Be happy , happy all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment